Episode 17: Ingenuity & Dedication During Challenging Times
Misinformation continues to crop up around the world regarding COVID-19.
To set the record straight, we talk with two heroic experts who have dedicated their lives to the study and treatment of infectious diseases: Dr. Supriya Mannepalli, Medical Director for Infectious Diseases, and Sandy Bozarth, MSN, RN, CIC, both with Northeast Georgia Health System.
- Proactive steps taken in the early days of the pandemic
- What makes COVID highly contagious
- The ingenuity involved in sourcing PPE
- COVID variants and the future of treatment
- Why the vaccine is a marvel of modern science
Heroes of Healthcare is hosted by Ted Weyn.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Heroes of Healthcare in your favorite podcast player.