Episode 17: Ingenuity & Dedication During Challenging Times
Misinformation continues to crop up around the world regarding COVID-19.
To set the record straight, we talk with two heroic experts who have dedicated their lives to the study and treatment of infectious diseases: Dr. Supriya Mannepalli, Medical Director for Infectious Diseases, and Sandy Bozarth, MSN, RN, CIC, both with Northeast Georgia Health System.
- Proactive steps taken in the early days of the pandemic
- What makes COVID highly contagious
- The ingenuity involved in sourcing PPE
- COVID variants and the future of treatment
- Why the vaccine is a marvel of modern science
Heroes of Healthcare is hosted by Ted Weyn.
To hear this interview and more like it, subscribe to Heroes of Healthcare on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Heroes of Healthcare in your favorite podcast player.