Episode 18: Servant Leadership: A System's Approach to Crisis
Some of the most successful healthcare leaders embrace servant leadership. In a crisis, there’s no better approach for rallying your team behind a cause.
In today’s episode, Dr. Jeremy Blanchard, System Chief Medical Officer at North Mississippi Health Services, explains why vulnerability, humility, and a willingness to follow are vital to effective leadership.
- How hardships in childhood informed his leadership approach
- Using a personal vision statement as a career guide
- Bringing compassion and care to rural communities
- Leveraging data and modeling during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The vaccine push in Mississippi
Heroes of Healthcare is hosted by Ted Weyn.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Heroes of Healthcare in your favorite podcast player.